Saturday 11 September 2021

My new 4.5" Self-made Newtonian telescope is ready for public outreach activities.

 My new 4.5" Self-made Newtonian telescope is ready for public outreach activities. I am planning to visit all coaching centers, schools in 5 km circles around my residence with this Telescope for sky-watching and astronomical talk. I want to visit this small area due to the covid pandemic but am able to visit district to district after the situation becomes normal. I am able to bring my own laptop and projector. So coaching centers or schools may contact me directly and arrange a program maintaining the covid situation. It will be completely free of cost. Again after two years, I am back to this kind of public outreach program. In the last 10 years, I used various telescopes from a science organization but now this activity will be done with my own telescope. So I will be able to do this better than previous. Contact through email. Email ID is gmandal100@gmail.com. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment